11 May COVID-19 Update from CAN
For the past several months, our industry has been shell-shocked by the lingering effects of the Corona virus (COVID-19). We’ve struggled to adjust to our own redefined versions of “normal”. And with so many big moments happening in the world, it’s easy to let the little things become even more dwarfed than they were before. It is precisely for that reason that Contractor’s Alliance Network wants to thank every single vendor that has:
• Accepted and completed an assignment during these unprecedented times
• Faithfully complied with and followed our Service Level Agreement (which is a contractual requirement)
• Provided a high-level of communication, whether good or bad on your operational readiness
• Look for ways to embrace our bicameral partnership through your ACTIONS and not words
Your unwavering commitment to Contractor’s Alliance Network is duly noted and recognized. And while we can’t predict the future, we’re focused on what we can control today.
• Paying your approved invoices fast*
• Executing EFT payments so you have your money faster
• Providing prompt responses to your email inquiries at [email protected]
• On March 17, 2020 we provided clear guidance on non-covered Corona virus (COVID-19) charges (click HERE for a copy of that announcement)
We thank you again for your partnership, and look forward to better days ahead.